PSDI’s First Newsletter: June 2016
This newsletter looks back at recent PSDI’s activities as of June 2016.
It features articles on:
• The activation of Papua New Guinea’s secured transactions registry
• The regional Leaders Seminar on State-owned Enterprise Reform hosted by PSDI in Sydney
• The passage of the Competition and Consumer Protection Act in Samoa
• The conclusion of PSDI’s Tongan pilot project, the Women’s Business Leadership Program
• The presentation of upcoming publications on credit guarantees and the Doing Business indicators at the Australasian Aid Conference.
The newsletter also contains a summary of PSDI’s key achievements and milestones so far this year, along with links to associated media coverage and discussion.